Employment opportunity - Swimming Teacher/Swimming Instructor
The Albany Creek Leisure Centre is looking for motivated and enthusiastic staff to work teaching children to swim.
We are looking for reliable, outgoing staff to teach children in a fun, friendly environment. No qualifications necessary on application, just a willingness to learn.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to become part of the Swim Team and make a difference in a child’s life. Benefits to employment include center membership access including free Gym and Swim memberships.
Seeking applicants with these attributes:
- Motivated, reliable, outgoing, enthusiastic
- willing to enrol in an Austswim Course, and complete on the job training
- willing to obtain blue card
- willing to obtain Senior First Aid/CPR
Qualifications to be learnt and required ongoing:
- Current CPR Certificate
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- National Police Check
- Current Austswim Certificate – Teaching of Swimming and Water Safety or equivalent
- Must effectively work in a team environment
- Current First Aid (Level 2)
- Design and deliver lesson plans effectively to achieve the outcomes expected by the paying students
- Ensure that the teacher is properly qualified for the lessons they are delivering
- Ensure all lessons are conducted in a safe manner in a safe environment
- Work on set roster as agreed with Belgravia
- Must attend all training and apply learning at the workplace