SWIM AND SURVIVE LESSONS
PLAN AHEAD! Being swim-ready means starting swimming and water safety lessons now.
The Albany Creek Leisure Centre Swim School Program is an accredited Royal Life Saving Society Australia (RLSSA) Swim and Survive Program catering for children of all ages and abilities.
• combine water safety and skill development
• emphasise simulating open water environments
• allow students to have fun will learning in a safe
• are available for everyone from 6 months onward at participating sites
• are taught by AUSTSWIM accredited teachers.
Find out how you can get a free trial this month!
To find out more information on enrollments and the Swimming program specifics please CLICK HERE